I need to know the ad booking process for my lost deed notice in the newspaper. Can you suggest some samples for the ad.


To publish lost of deed advertisement in newspaper, you need to have a supporting document, FIR or General Diary attested by the Police Station which should not be more than 6 months old. You can place your newspaper advertisement for sale deed lost once you have the supporting document.

Public notice format for loss of documents are given below:

  • “I Rashmi Mehra staying in 111, Embassy Heritage has lost the Original Deed Of Sale executed on 16.10.2008 between M/s M R Realtors & Indira Devi Choraria. If found contact 9830629298”
  • “My Client Anmol Agarwal , S/o Shri. H.S Agarwal has lost/misplaced all property papers and original Sale Deed no. 1542 dated 09.10.2015 registered in the office of Joint Sub registrar office, Tigaon, Faridabad (Haryana) with respect to property – RPS SAVANA , Tower -2 , Unit no. 1234, Sector-88, Faridabad (Haryana), measuring 1273 sq feet. An E-complaint has been filed with Crime Branch Bangalore City police vide report no.012346/2020 .Any person(s) finding the above said sale deed or property papers may please handover the same to the undersigned within Ten (10) days of issuance of this public notice . Sudhindra Bhat Advocate,mobile-9845103951,Vishal Singh Bhatia- Mobile-9810273268.”

You can avail the discounted rate for your newspaper. All you have to do is visit the releaseMyAd page. Select the fields from the dropdown and click on Get Quotes. Once your query is received for the Lost document ad in newspaper, our executive will call you back. You can also call/ whatsApp at 9830629298 for additional information.


Related to: Loss of Documents, How to Book Post date: 11/06/2021 - 05:49PM