I misplaced my board’s marksheet yesterday. I am asked to place a lost marksheet ad in the newspaper. Help me with some samples and also the booking process.


Before publishing a lost marksheet ad in newspaper you need to decide the newspaper in which you want to place your advertisement. You need to select a national newspaper or a regional newspaper or both according to your requirement. For every location, there are multiple newspaper options from where you can choose your newspaper.

Lost marksheet ad in newspaper sample is listed below:

  1. “It is notified that my Original Qualifying Examination Certificate of Main, Secondary, Senior Secondary Examination of Year 2012 and 2014 and Roll No. for class X 6132345 and for class XII 6632101 issued by CBSE has been actually lost. Name of the candidate Oliver Twist, Full Address/Tel 2A, Rabindra Sarani Lane, Kalighat Kol:700031. Contact 9830629298. “
  2. “It is informed that my Original Qualifying Examination Certificate of Main Senior Secondary Examination of Year 2011-2012 and Roll No 2661234 issued by CBSE has been actually lost. Oliver Twist. H.No 123,Vishal Garden, 66 feet Road, Jalandhar. Phone 9830629298”

Certificate lost newspaper ad can be placed by following the below steps:

  • Visit releaseMyAd page
  • Select ad type (Classified Text or Classified Display) and proceed.
  • Select your preferred newspaper and location..
  • Compose your ad text
  • Select your preferred date of publication, earliest date available, will be highlighted.
  • Preview your ad details.
  • Register yourself.
  • Upload your supporting document (copy of FIR/ General Diary, not more than 6 months)
  • Choose payment mode (Online/ Offline)

If you are unable to upload the document, you can email the supporting document to documents@releasemyad.com mentioning the Ad Id that will get generated after making the payment.

Related to: Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets, How to Book Post date: 11/06/2021 - 05:21PM

Chat with an Expert

Hi , Welcome to ReleaseMyAd!
Please let me know how can I assist You? Kindly select your type of query below

My Query is related to