I need a copy of Public Notice published in any Nationalized Newspaper for lost/misplaced shares. How to book the ad? I have the ad matter.


Public notice in newspaper for loss of share certificate can be booked online. All you need to have is the FIR or a General Diary attested by the Police Station. The document should not be more than 6 months old. We have more than 275+ national and regional newspapers available on our website. All you need to do is follow the simple steps to get the best discounted quotes for your preferred location.

  • Visit releaseMyAd
  • Select your preferred location and choose “Loss of Shares Notice” from the dropdown.
  • Choose the newspaper in which you have planned to place your ad. You can also select the option for suggestions.
  • Upload your ad content and select the ad size.
  • Select your preferred date of publication
  • Fill the details such as your name, Company Name, phone number and email address and click on Get Quote.

To publish a newspaper advertisement for issue of duplicate share certificates, you need to fill up the details and within the next 4 working hours, you will receive the quotation from our executive. We are also available at 9830629298 (Call/ WhatsApp)

Related to: Lost Share Certificate, How to Book Post date: 11/06/2021 - 05:21PM