I need to place an ad in the newspaper for loss of documents. I have lost my house sale deed. Provide me an ad sample and the booking procedure.


To publish ad in newspaper for loss of documents you need to first lodge a FIR or General Diary with the nearest Police Station. We have more than 275 National and Local newspapers on our website. So you can select any newspaper for your advertisement.

Lost document ad in newspaper format is given below :

“I Smt. Santosh Kariwala has misplaced my Deed No.1151/2000, Registered at ADSR
Bidhannagar; recorded in Book No-1, Volume No 29, Pages No- 321 to 327, relating flat at 2nd floor measuring 1005 sq ft SB area, at premises no- AB/6, Rabindra Pally, Kestopur. Ward no 23. P.O. Prafulla Kanan. P.S. Baguiati, Kolkata 101, & G.D.E no 2277 dated 21.04.2021 was lodged before Baguiati Police Station. If any person have any claim/objection inform the undersigned within 15 days otherwise it shall deemed as lost
P.D. Mukherjee (Advocate)
8A, Gopal Banerjee Lane
Kolkata – 26
Tel- 8334823345”

To get the best discounted rate for your newspaper, you can visit the releaseMyAd page. Select the required fields and click on Get Quotes. Once we receive the query, our expert executive will call you with your requirements. For more information, call us at 9830629298 or email at book@releasemyad.com

Related to: Loss of Documents Post date: 11/06/2021 - 05:19PM

Chat with an Expert

Hi , Welcome to ReleaseMyAd!
Please let me know how can I assist You? Kindly select your type of query below

My Query is related to