Hello. I have a requirement for junior executives at my office in Pune. I would like to book a newspaper ad for jobs but I am unfamiliar with the process. Could you please guide me?

Answer:

Hello! Since you are looking to hire junior executives at your office, you will need to book a recruitment ad in a Pune newspaper. The process for booking a newspaper ad for jobs is very simple. You just need to follow these steps:

1. Select the newspaper you wish to book your ad in (for example: The Times of India, Deccan Chronicle, The Tribune, The Economic Times, etc.).
  2. Select recruitment as the ad category.
  3. Select the Pune edition of the newspaper.
  4. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Recruitment Text Ad or Classified Recruitment Display Ad.
  5. Select the discount package that best matches your requirements.
  6. Compose the ad matter for your ad. Enhance with borders or bold fonts if desired.
  7. Select the dates that you want your recruitment ad to run in your chosen newspaper.
  8. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

It’s really easy to book a recruitment ad on our platform! If you face any difficulties while using our ad booking platform, do get in touch with us and our executives will be happy to help you. 

Related to: Recruitment, How to Book Post date: 11/06/2021 - 06:29PM