Hello. I misplaced my share certificate of XYZ & Co. Pvt. Ltd. in Delhi. I must have dropped it somewhere while travelling. However, I will need to obtain a duplicate certificate. To facilitate this, I will need to book a lost share certificates ad. Could you please help me with how to go about the ad booking process?

Answer:

Hello. It is unfortunate that you have misplaced your share certificate. However, the process for booking a lost share certificate ad is very simple. You just need to follow these steps:

1. Select the newspaper you wish to book your ad in (for example: The Times of India, Deccan Chronicle, The Tribune, The Economic Times, etc.).
  2. Select share certificate as the ad category.
  3. Select the Delhi edition of the newspaper.
  4. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Share Certificate Text Ad or Classified Share Certificate Display Ad.
  5. Select the discount package that best matches your requirements.
  6. Compose the ad matter for your ad. Enhance with borders or bold fonts if desired.
  7. Select the dates that you want your share certificate ad to run in your chosen newspaper.
  8. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

It’s really easy to book a share certificate ad on our platform! If you face any difficulties while using our ad booking platform, do get in touch with us and our executives will be happy to help you. 

Related to: Lost Share Certificate, How to Book Post date: 11/06/2021 - 06:49PM