I am organising a memorial service for my brother-in-law who passed away recently in Chennai. I want to place an obituary ad in newspaper but am unfamiliar with the ad booking process. Please help me.

Answer:

Hello. Please accept our condolences. The process for booking an obituary ad in newspaper is very simple. You will need to book your obituary ad in a Chennai newspaper. The steps are as follows: 

1. Select the newspaper you wish to book your ad in (for example: The Times of India, Deccan Chronicle, The Tribune, The Economic Times, etc.).
  2. Select obituary as the ad category.
  3. Select the Chennai edition of the newspaper.
  4. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Obituary Text Ad or Classified Obituary Display Ad.
  5. Select the discount package that best matches your requirements.
  6. Compose the ad matter for your ad. Enhance with borders or bold fonts if desired.
  7. Select the dates that you want your obituary ad to run in your chosen newspaper.
  8. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

At releaseMyAd, we understand that this is a difficult time for you, and we offer you a seamless ad booking platform to book your obituary ad. If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to get in touch with us and our executives will be happy to help you. 

Related to: Obituary, How to Book Post date: 14/06/2021 - 06:47PM