Hello. My daughter is a professor at a reputed Delhi university. She is looking to get married to someone who is also in the field of academics. I would like to know how to book Indian Express matrimonial classifieds since I am new to online ad booking. Please help me.

Answer:

Hello. Booking a matrimonial ad online is very easy. Since your daughter is based in Delhi, you will need to book your Indian Express matrimonial classifieds in the Delhi edition of The Indian Express. The process is very simple. You just need to follow these steps:

1. Go to http://indianexpress.releasemyad.com/  
  2. Select the Delhi edition of The Indian Express.
  3. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Matrimonial Text Ad or Classified Matrimonial Display Ad.
  4. Select the discounted package that best matches your requirements.
  5. Compose the ad matter for your matrimonial ad and mention all specifications and requirements. Enhance with borders or bold fonts if desired.
  6. Select the dates that you want your matrimonial ad to run in The Indian Express.
  7. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

For more information on booking matrimonial ads in The Indian Express, we do recommend that you have a look at the respective page on our website. 

Related to: Eenadu, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 09/07/2021 - 06:13PM