Hello. I provide coaching for CA foundation and intermediate levels in Kochi. I would like to book an ad in Malayala Manorama classifieds so that interested students can get in touch with me easily. Please guide me through the ad booking process, as I am unfamiliar with online ad booking platforms.

Answer:

Hello. Since you offer coaching services in Kochi, you will need to book an education ad in the Kochi edition of Malayala Manorama. The process for booking Malayala Manorama classifieds is very easy. You just need to follow these steps and you will have your ad booked within minutes:Hello. Since you offer coaching services in Kochi, you will need to book an education ad in the Kochi edition of Malayala Manorama. The process for booking Malayala Manorama classifieds is very easy. You just need to follow these steps and you will have your ad booked within minutes:

• Go to http://malayalamanorama.releasemyad.com/ 
  • Select ‘education’ from the list of ad categories.
  • Select the Kochi edition of Malayala Manorama.
  • Select your preferred ad type - Classified Education Text Ad or Classified Education Display Ad.
  • Select the discounted package that best matches your requirements.
  • Compose the ad matter for your education ad. Enhance with borders or bold fonts if desired.
  • Select the dates that you want your education ad to run in Malayala Manorama.
  • Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

For more information on booking education ads in Malayala Manorama, we do recommend that you have a look at the Malayala Manorama page on our website.

Related to: Malayala Manorama, Education, How to Book Post date: 09/08/2021 - 06:27AM