Hello. My son, who is a chemical engineer who works at a reputed company in Pune, is seeking to get married next year. He is looking for a Marathi bride who is also based in Pune. I would like to book a Lokmat matrimonial ad, but I am unfamiliar with the ad booking process. Could you please guide me?

Answer:

Hello. Since your son is based in Pune and is searching for a Marathi bride who also based in the same city, you will need to book a matrimonial ad in the Pune edition of Lokmat. The process for booking a Lokmat matrimonial ad is very simple. All you need to do is follow these steps and you will have your ad booked within minutes: 

1. Go to https://lokmat.releasemyad.com/
  2. Select ‘matrimonial’ from the list of ad categories.
  3. Select the Pune edition of Lokmat.
  4. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Matrimonial Text Ad or Classified Matrimonial Display Ad.
  5. Select the discounted package that best matches your requirements.
  6. Compose the ad matter for your matrimonial ad and mention all specifications and requirements. Enhance with borders or bold fonts if desired.
  7. Select the dates that you want your matrimonial ad to run in Lokmat.
  8. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

For more information on booking matrimonial ads in Lokmat, we do recommend that you have a look at the Lokmat page on our website. 

Related to: Lokmat, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 31/08/2021 - 06:08PM