I am a resident of Surat and I would like to offer the ground floor of my house property on lease. I would like to book an ad in NavGujarat Samay, but I do not know how much it will cost. Where can I find information about NavGujarat Samay advertisement cost?

Answer:

Hello. The rates for classified ads in NavGujarat Samay depend on several factors. For example, since you own a house property of which you want to offer the ground floor on lease, you will need to book a property ad in the Surat edition of NavGujarat Samay. If you wish to book a Classified Property Text Ad, you will be charged on the basis of lines or the number of words used. If you want to book a Classified Property Display Ad, you will be charged on the basis of square centimetres occupied by the ad. The respective ad rates will also depend on the city edition of NavGujarat Samay. To find out the exact NavGujarat Samay property advertisement cost, we recommend that you have a look at the Ad Rates section so that you have a better understanding of pricing details.

Related to: Nav Gujarat Samay, Property, Rate Post date: 09/08/2022 - 08:30AM