I am the owner of a home appliance store in Ranchi. I would like to book an ad in Prabhat Khabar where I can announce an upcoming sale. It is my first time booking an ad online, and I would like to know how much the Prabhat Khabar ad rates are. Please advise me.

Answer:

Hello. The precise ad rates for ads in Prabhat Khabar depend on numerous factors. For instance, since you are the owner of a home appliance store in Ranchi, you will need to book a retail ad in the Ranchi edition of Prabhat Khabar. If you wish to book a Classified Retail Text Ad, you will be charged on the basis of lines or the number of words used. If you wish to book a Classified Retail Display Ad, you will be charged on the basis of square centimetres occupied by the ad. The ad rates will also vary depending on the respective city edition of Prabhat Khabar, as well as the day of the week. To find out the exact Prabhat Khabar ad rates, we suggest that you have a look at the Ad Rates section so that you have a better understanding of pricing details.

Related to: Prabhat Khabar, Retail, Rate Post date: 06/09/2022 - 06:51AM