Hello. My son, aged 33 years, is the manager of a reputed bank in Shimla. He is seeking to get married to a girl from Shimla as well. I want to book a Divya Himachal matrimonial ad so that I can find a suitable prospective bride for my son. Can you help me with the ad booking process?

Answer:

Hello! Since your son is based in Shimla and seeks to get married to a girl who is also from the same city, you will need to book your Divya Himachal matrimonial ad in the Shimla edition of the newspaper. The process for booking the ad is very simple. All you need to do is follow these steps:

1. Go to https://divyahimachal.releasemyad.com/
  2. Select ‘matrimonial’ from the list of ad categories.
  3. Select the Shimla edition of Divya Himachal.
  4. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Matrimonial Text Ad or Classified Matrimonial Display Ad.
  5. Select the discount package that best matches your requirements.
  6. Compose the ad matter for your matrimonial ad and mention all specifications.
  7. Select the dates that you want your matrimonial ad to run in Divya Himachal.
  8. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

For more information on booking matrimonial ads in Divya Himachal, we do recommend that you have a look at the Divya Himachal page on our website

Related to: Divya Himachal, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 26/11/2022 - 07:09AM