Hello. My daughter, aged 29, who has a fashion design studio in Kochi, is seeking to get married to a groom who is also based in the same city. I want to book a matrimonial ad in Kerala Kaumudi but I am not familiar with the ad booking process. Can someone tell me how Kerala Kaumudi classifieds matrimonial are booked?

Answer:

Hello! Since you are looking at the Kerala Kaumudi classifieds matrimonial section for your daughter who wishes to settle with a groom in Kochi itself, you will need to book your matrimonial in the Kochi edition of the newspaper. The process for booking the ad is very simple. All you need to do is follow these steps:

1. Go to https://keralakaumudi.releasemyad.com/
  2. Select ‘matrimonial’ from the list of ad categories.
  3. Select the Kochi edition of Kerala Kaumudi.
  4. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Matrimonial Text Ad or Classified Matrimonial Display Ad.
  5. Select the discount package that best matches your requirements.
  6. Compose the ad matter for your matrimonial ad and mention all specifications.
  7. Select the dates that you want your matrimonial ad to run in Kerala Kaumudi.
  8. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

For more information on booking matrimonial ads in Kerala Kaumudi, we do recommend that you have a look at the Kerala Kaumudi page on our website.

Related to: Kerala Kaumudi, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 22/12/2022 - 08:42AM