Hello. My son, who is 28 years old and working at a reputed international bank in Ranchi, is seeking to get married and settle down with a bride from the same city. I would like to book a Prabhat Khabar matrimonial ad, but I am unfamiliar with the process. What steps do I need to follow to book the ad?

Answer:

Hello! Since your son is based in Ranchi and wishes to get married to a bride who is also from the same city, you will need to book your Prabhat Khabar matrimonial ad in the Ranchi edition of the newspaper. The process for booking the ad is very simple. All you need to do is follow these steps:

1. Go to https://prabhatkhabar.releasemyad.com/
  2. Select ‘matrimonial’ from the list of ad categories.
  3. Select the Ranchi edition of Prabhat Khabar.
  4. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Matrimonial Text Ad or Classified Matrimonial Display Ad.
  5. Select the discount package that best matches your requirements.
  6. Compose the ad matter for your matrimonial ad and mention all specifications.
  7. Select the dates that you want your matrimonial ad to run in Prabhat Khabar.
  8. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

For more information on booking matrimonial ads in Prabhat Khabar, we do recommend that you have a look at the Prabhat Khabar page on our website.

Related to: Prabhat Khabar, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 22/12/2022 - 08:48AM