Hi. I wish to sell my Ford Ikon. I am a resident of Jaipur, and the car is in excellent condition. I want to book an ad in Rajasthan Patrika but I have no idea how much the ad will cost. Where can I learn more about the Rajasthan Patrika advertisement rate?

Answer:

Hello! Since you wish to sell your car, you will need to book a vehicles ad in the Jaipur edition of Rajasthan Patrika. However, the actual price that you would have to pay depends on several factors. If you wish to book a Classified Vehicles Text Ad, you will be charged on the basis of lines or the number of words used. If you want to book a Classified Vehicles Display Ad, you will be charged on the basis of square centimeters occupied by the ad. The actual amount you pay for the ad also depends on the page of Rajasthan Patrika you wish to place the ad. For example, placing an ad on the front page will cost significantly more than on a page further inside. The cost of an ad will also depend on the day of the week. To find out the exact rate for your ad, we recommend that you have a look at the Ad Rates section so that you have a better understanding of pricing details.

Related to: Rajasthan Patrika, Vehicles, How to Book Post date: 16/01/2023 - 07:02AM