I would like to place a recruitment ad in Mumbai Mirror, of an approximate size of 10X10 cm. Kindly give me a price quote and the options available to me like, on which days can I have a recruitment ad placed, what are the pages that could carry the same, how many days in advance do I need to book my ad, differential rates for black & white and color ads, if any, etc. Kindly help me with the best rates

Answer:

Thank you for contacting releaseMyAd-India's largest online newspaper ad booking agency. We wouldliek to inform you that as per your query the display ad rates for recrutiment ads in Mumbai Mirror are available on the following link: https://mirror.releasemyad.com/display-ad.php. On this page just click on the newspaper or pullout preferred by you and specify the size of your ad as 10 cm X 10 cm to get the ad cost for your recrutiment display ad. You can also compare the ad rates for  coloured or black and white ads on the Compose Ad page wherein you can compose and design the ad or you can simply upload your own advert design in JPEG/PDF/EPS/TIFF format.

You can book a recruitment display ad on any day in Mumbai Mirror and you can also specify the page preference and the charges will vary based on your preferred page like front page charges will be higher than the inner pages. 

To confirm the timely release of your display advert, you must specify the dates and clear the payments for the da at least 2-3 days prior to the intended dates of release. 

Related to: Mirror, Appointment, How to Book, Rate Post date: 02/07/2020 - 10:58AM