My property to rent is in Barabanki,I need to give it on rent to any office but I cant find the name of my city in the list. Please help me with the rates of Amar Ujala and also about the alternative option for my city

Answer:

In case you are unabe to find the city or edition of your choice, please choose the closest location or edition to your city which can be an alternative which will also be available in the city preferred by you at first.

Should you like to know the rates and book your To Rent advert in Amar Ujala through releaseMyAd, please visit the following link: http://amarujala.releasemyad.com/rates/to-rent. Choose the edition most suitable to you and proceed to the Compose Ad page where you can create and modify your classified advertisement with the help of our online ad enhancers. 

When you are done with the composition of your advert, please get specify the ad release dates and your payment option on the Make Payment page. You can pay via our online or offline payment mediums as per your convenience.

Related to: Amar Ujala, To Rent, Rate Post date: 06/05/2013 - 01:42PM