Book name change ads in the classified section of Hindustan from anywhere in the world through the online newspaper ads booking portal-ReleaseMyAd

I would like to advertise a name change in Hindustan to cover certain parts of India. I live in Texas USA. Would you guys be able to ship me a couple of physical copies of the newspaper, for passport and visa purposes? If so what are the shipment options and rates?


Please know that releaseMyAd is an online portal for booking offline newspaper adverts in classified or display formats as per your preference. We do not provide any physical copies of the newspaper to our customers. In case you choose to book an ad through us, you can review the advert through epapers. 

In case of Sample Announcement ads or Name Change adverts, please visit the following page here:

Should you like to book an advert in Hindustan in the Name Change section through releaseMyAd, then please click on the link provided: and while creating your advert, simply choose Change of Name as the subcategory of your advertisement.

Related to: Hindustan, Announcement, How to Book Post date: 06/06/2013 - 07:22PM