I would like to place an announcement that I am cancelling with immediate effect the power of attorney dated 29 April 2013 which was granted to Sh. Lalit Jain. Which category is the best place to put this Ad in The Statesman? And should I include any other information?

Answer:

Thankyou for your query. Please know that releaseMyAd is an online Newspaper Ads Booking Agency. We book classified as well as display ads for all newspapers across India. 

As per your requirement the should be release ad under the category "Public Notice & Tenders" and the ad type or format should be Classified Display. Should you like to proceed to book your Notice advert in the Statesman, please click on the following link: http://thestatesman.releasemyad.com/rates/public-notice-and-tenders and select the ad type as Display Classified. Also please keep in mind that the CD ads are calculated on the basis of the length and breadth of the advert in per sq.cm unit. 

To proceed with the booking of the ad, please select the edition or location as per your preference and compose your advert in the Compose Ad  section with the help of our online Sample Ads and ad enhancers. There is no need for any other documents for your ad.

You must confirm the ad release dates and clear the payments through our online or offline payment mediums on the Make Payment page. Please ensure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release date to make sure that your ad is published on time.

Related to: Statesman, Tenders, How to Book, Documentation Post date: 06/07/2013 - 11:37AM