I need to have a advertisement for "Bride Wanted" in Punjab Kesri. It should come on "8th september 2013 (Sunday)" Newspaper. Please let me know when should I give the advt. how to submit the advt. and what will be the cost for that?

Answer:

As per your requirement, please know that for Punjab Kesri, we book ads only for the Delhi edition. Should you like to review the ad rates for Matrimonial ads in Punjab Kesri, please visit the following page: https://punjabkesari.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial.

To know how to book an ad through releaseMyAd, you can visit our online booking tutorial. You can create yiur own advertisement or you can take the help of our online Sample Ads to compose your matrimonial ad. While composing ypur ad, please remember to select the sub-category as "Brides Wanted" to ensure that the ad is published under the right section.

In order to get the ad published on time, please confirm the ad release dates and clear the payments at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates. Our payment options include both online and offline mediums, which are as follows:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)
  • Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits
Related to: Punjab Kesari, Matrimonial, How to Book, Deadline, Payment Options, Rate Post date: 23/06/2020 - 08:04PM