Hi, I am living in the US and have already changed my name as per US court order. I want to change my name in Indian Passport for which I need to place a local ad in Indian papers and I live in Bangalore. Do I need a support documentation to place ad in India newspaper? I understand some papers may not need any documentation.

Answer:

Please note, as per company policy and legal guidelines, for the following case we require:.

Change of Name: Notarized Affidavit

Your ad cannot be released unless we receive the required documentation mentioned above by fax/email (as attachment)/post, at least 2-3 days prior to publishing date.

Since a name change announcement is more of a necessity than a promotional ad, hence you can book your ad in a regional but economical newspaper published all across Bangalore, namely Vijay Karnataka. It is among the well circulated regional newspapers of Karnataka. To review the ad rates and book your in the same under the Announcements section, please visit: http://vijaykarnataka.releasemyad.com/rates/announcement.

Announcement Ad for Vijay Karnataka Bangalore
Rs.300 /5 lines Book Now

Related to: Vijay Karnataka, Announcement, Documentation, Rate Post date: 28/08/2013 - 06:41PM