I am in a marital dispute with my husband & we have a property related case going on. I want to release 2 ads in newspapers Kannad daily, circulated in Hubli, Manipal & Bangalore for the properties owned by my husband.

Answer:

As per your requirement, the ad category under which you must publish your advert is Public Notices & Tenders. In order to book your advert in a Kannad Newspaper, you can opt for Udayavani as it is one of the economical options. To review the ad rates and the discount packages to book a Public Notice Ad in Udayavani, please visit the following page: http://udayavani.releasemyad.com/rates/public-notice-and-tenders and choose the ad type as Classified  Text or Display Classified, along with the location to proceed to the Compose Ad section. 

If you choose a Classified Text Ad you can create your advert in the Compose Ad section with the help of our Online Sample Ads and ad enhancements which include ticks, background highlights, screen borders etc.

If you choose Classified Display Ad then create your advert in the Compose Ad section with the help of our Online Sample Ads and design templates. You can also upload your own ad designs in order as per your preference.

Please ensure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates in order to ensure the timely release of your advertisement.

You can clear your payments through our online or offline payment mediums available on the Make Payment Page.

Tenders Ad for Udayavani
Rs.80 /sqcm Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Udayavani, Tenders, Rate Post date: 17/10/2013 - 07:18PM