I would like to make an online booking of my matrimonial text classified ad in Maharashtra Times for the districts of Gadchiroli,Chandrapur,Yavatmal,Nanded,Latur,Osmanabad,Solapur,Sangli,Kolhapur. I am interested in sunday classifieds

Answer:

Please know that as per the distrcits mentioned by you, there are different city wise or location wise edition that cover the nearby districts. The editions available for booking ads in Maharatshra Times are Mumbai, Aurangabad , Kolhapur, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune. You may book your matrimonial ad for these editons of Maharastra Times through the following page: https://maharashtratimes.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial.

Choose individual edtions or select a package as per your preference to proceed to the  Compose Ad section where you can create your own ad with the help of our online sample ads and ad enhancements. Please make sure that you have specificed the sub category as "Wanted Brides" or "Wanted Grooms" so that the appears under the appropriate heading.

After the compositon of the advertisement, please specify the preferred release dates and its availibility will be visible on the calender itself. But make sure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days before the intended release dates for a timely releaseo of the ad. You can clear the payments on the Make Payment page through our online or offline payment mediums.

Related to: Maharashtra Times, Matrimonial, How to Book, Rate Post date: 29/06/2020 - 08:36PM