I want to give an ad about the completion of my sister's PhD degree.. I want to congratulate her for that.. which option should I select and plz help me with how much cost will it take to publish the matter in Sanmarg.. and is this safe?? reply soon... thank u....!

Answer:

According to the content of your ad, you need to book your ad under the Personal ads section of your preferred newspaper. You can get complete assistance in the process of booking your ad through our Online Ad Booking Tutorial.

Should you like to book your personal ad in Sanmarg, please visit the following page: http://sanmarg.releasemyad.com/rates/personal and select the edition as per your preference to proceed to the Compose Ad section. You can create your ad here with the help of our online Sample Ads and ad enhanacements. 

Also you can confirm the intended release dates and clear the payments through out online or offline payment mediums through the Make Payment page. The entire process of booking the ad should be completed at least 2-3 days before the intended release date.

Related to: Sanmarg, Personal, Rate Post date: 24/12/2013 - 05:22PM