I would like to give the advert to sell my Thane based residential property in Maharashtra Times for 3 days in week. Please let me know the charges/rates & the applicable number of words.

Answer:

In order to book your ad online through releaseMyAd, please know that we book ads online across multiple newpapers in India. To review the ad rates and discount packages for advertising in Maharashtra Times, Mumbai edition, please visit the following page: http://maharashtratimes.releasemyad.com/rates/property and choose Mumbai to proceed to the Compose Ad page. Here you can create your own ad with the help of sample ads and ad enhancers. 

The rates are available based on per line as is the case for all classified text ads in any newspaper. You can also choose a package if that suits you based on your requirement. On the Make Payment page, select 3 days in the select date section and then choose the preferred dates from the calendar. Also ensure that you complete the entire booking of the ad at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates.

Related to: Maharashtra Times, Property, Rate Post date: 06/01/2014 - 01:59PM