Please review the ad matter which I need to publish in Hindustan Times, Delhi edition under matrimonial and let me know how I can Book it? “Wanted Bride Punjab based B.Tech Boy from reputed institute, working in top notch consulting MNC at very attractive package, born 18-06-1985 / 5:30am/ 5'11''. Seek Alliance from beautiful, slim, fair, tall, professionally qualified working girl preferably from Punjab based family.”

Answer:

As per your requirement, please know that your ad will be placed under the “Wanted Bride” section of the classified matrimonial section. In order to know How to Book an ad online through releaseMyAd, you can simply take the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial.

To start the booking of your ad in Hindustan Times, in the matrimonial section of the Delhi edition, please visit the following page: https://hindustantimes.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial and proceed to the Compose Ad section.

Here you can compose your ad and please remember to select the sub category as “Wanted Bride”.  You can highlight your advert with our online ad enhancements which include ticks, letter emboldening, colour highlights and screen borders.

In the Dates and Payment page, specify your ad release dates clear your payments and your advert is ready to be published! You can make the payments through our online and offline payment mediums which include Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Deposit, Cash Transfer, Cash Collection, Demand Draft or Cheque Deposits.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, How to Book, Rate Post date: 12/06/2020 - 06:11PM