Greetings Draft for ads in Hindustan Hindi are as under :- "LUCKNOW NOIDA GREATER NOIDA AUR GHAZIABAD MEN VILLA APARTMENT PLOT EVAM COMMERCIAL KRAY-VIKRAY PARAMARSHAK LOTUS ORGANISATION 99******40, 9********66" The above ads I would like to publish in Hindustan in Hindi in Lucknow, Allahabad, Kanpur, Noida, G.Noida & Ghaziabad. Hence intimate me with reasonable rate or discount for each edition and with all of the above mentioned editions. So that I can make the payment online with my debit card.

Answer:

As per your ad content you are required to book your advertisement in Hindi, which comes as a complimentary service when you are booking an ad in Hindustan. Your ad will come under the Property Category and in order to start the booking and review the ad rates for advertising in Hindustan, please visit the following link:http://hindustan.releasemyad.com/rates/property. Here you can choose the preferred editions individually as Lucknow, Delhi, Allahabad and Kanpur or you can simply opt for a combo package as per your convenience. 

Thereon you are directed to the Compose Ad page where you can compose your ad in Hindi by check marking the Language Translation Service option and then confirm the release dates as well as clear the payments for the same. 

Property Ad for Hindustan
Rs.630 /5 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Hindustan, Property, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 11/01/2014 - 02:41PM