Guest | Log In
+91 33 4031 1111

Have a Question?

Ask A Question

Help in deciding Newspaper?

Filter Questions by:
For all name change advertisements in any newspaper, you are required to submit an Original Notarized Affidavit testifying the change in the name. Should you like to book your ad in the Hindu, then please keep in mind that the main category in case of Name Change ads is Announcements. So to start th......
view complete answer »
Related to: Hindu, Change of Name Post date : 25/11/2016 - 10:31AM
We would like to inform you that ReleaseMyAd is an online ad booking agency and we do not have any commission charges corresponding to the newspaper ad bookings. A half page ad is mostly a display advert and is charged on the basis of per of space taken up by the ad on the particular or pre......
view complete answer »
Related to: Hindu Post date : 05/02/2013 - 05:07PM
To know the rates for Property Classified Text Ads for The Hindu, please visit the following page: and choose the editions as per your preference. You can also select the combo packages as per your convenience. You may create or compose your a......
view complete answer »
Related to: Hindu, Property Post date : 15/05/2013 - 06:46PM
You can know the details about the rates and packages for booking an advertisement in The Hindu on the Hindu Property Ad Rates page. You can review the process of booking a classified advertisement on our Tutorial Page. Please know that on the Property Ad rates page,  you must ch......
view complete answer »
Related to: Hindu, Property Post date : 26/03/2014 - 07:17PM
While booking any notice ad, you need to choose the ad type as Classified Display or Display, which are charged on the basis of the ad size. This is because text ads are usually not available for Notice Adverts in most newspapers. If you are short on budget then you can opt for the black and white f......
view complete answer »
Related to: Hindu, Tenders Post date : 29/03/2014 - 11:54AM