Guest | Log In
+91 33 4031 1111

Have a Question?

Q I want to advertise my product in Chennai. What are the leading radio stations for the purpose??

Chennai has a wide range of radio stations to choose from; apart from the four AIR owned stations there are seven private players each with its niche audience base. Thus, segmenting and targeting the audiences is easy here.

To check out the listenership of each of these radio stations of Chennai log in to our website radio.releasemyad.com.

After logging in scroll down to Your Preferred City and choose Chennai. A new page called INSTANT RATE FINDER will open which will contain the rates of all radio stations in Chennai. Placing the curser on the name of the radio station will reveal its listenership to you.

You can then add your chosen radio stations to form your own media plan, uploading your advertising content or ordering us to get you voice messages or jingles. Selection of dates to run your advertisements is the next step followed by reviewing your media plan.

Paying releaseMyAd is easy through our various online and offline mode of payments.

Or you can talk to our radio advertising experts at 09674167524 orwrite us at radio@releasemyadad.com for instant guidance.

Answered by Intern
Related to: Chennai, , Post date: 26/05/2015 - 09:52AM

Chat with an Expert

Milan
Hi , Welcome to ReleaseMyAd!
Please let me know how can I assist You? Kindly select your type of query below

Me
My Query is related to

vikash