Anandabazar Patrika is a Bengali language newspaper published from Kolkata, New Delhi and Mumbai by ABP Pvt. Ltd. (an enterprise of Ananda Publishers). With 1,130,167 daily copies, it has the largest circulation for a single-edition, regional language. Book classifieds in Anandabazar Patrika for advertising in West Bengal.
Ei Samay is a leading Bengali newspaper in West Bengal.New Bengali Daily from the house of Times of India . The newspaper is circulated in all major cities and has a huge circulation numbers. Since it has a strong brand recognition advertisers prefer this newspaper for publishing classified ads.
Pratibadi Kalam is a leading Bengali newspaper published in Tripura, Agartala. This newspaper covers local and national news along with other topics like sports, entertainment, health and lifestyle. So they target a diverse group which can help you to reach out to millions at one go.
Daily Desher Katha is a Bengali daily newspaper published from Agartala. This newspaper publishes articles on sports, entertainment, education, health & lifestyle along with hardcore news. So you can reach out to people of different age groups by placing a classified ad in this newspaper.
Aajkaal (aajkaal.in) is a Bengali newspaper published from Kolkata, India. The newspaper has multiple editions, simultaneously published from Kolkata, Siliguri and Agartala. The newspaper was started in 1981 by Abhik Kumar Ghosh. It is one of the very few Indian dailies which do not publish astrological predictions.The first editor of the newspaper was journalist Sri Gour Kishore Ghosh. The present editor is Ashok Dasgupta. The newspaper has recently been taken over by Mr. Satyam Roy Chowdhury.
Dainik Abichar - Silchar edition is a Daily Bengali Newspaper. It is a Newspaper in the General Interest category. There are 3 Bengali General Interest Newspapers in Silchar. Dainik Abichar - Silchar edition is ranked 2 among other Bengali General Interest Newspapers in Silchar.
Daily Kalom Patrika is one of most popular daily news papers published from Kolkata . It covers news on a wide range of topics from politics, governance, daily happenings to current affairs . It also focuses on the news pertinent to the downtrodden section of the society i.e Dalits, Muslim
Why advertise in Bengali Newspaper
Looking to advertise in Bengali newspapers? releaseMyAd can help you book your display ads in the leading Bengali newspapers such as Anandabazar Patrika, Bartaman, Dainik Sambad, Dainik Jugasankha, Prothom Alo, Jugantor, Ittefaq, Uttarbanga Sambad, Ei Samay, Bangladesh Protidin, Janakantha, Rupashi Bangla etc .
Why should you book your display ads in Bengali newspaper via releaseMyAd?
- Largest INS accredited ad agency for Bengali newspapers.
- Instant Online Booking via few easy steps simplified process.
- Guaranteed Lowest Rates for every Bengali Newspaper.
- Expert Assistance to pick and choose the right Bengali Newspaper.
- A comprehensive list of Bengali Newspapers to choose from.
For more details to book your display ads in any Bengali Newspaper of India you can drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or can directly call us on 09830629298.
How to book Ads in Bengali Newspaper
In order to place your Display Ad in any Bengali Newspaper you need to follow the given simple process:
- Select a special pullout page from the Main newspaper, Jobs and careers, or Obituary.
- Select your preferred city and view details for your newspaper display advertisements.
- Next, you can choose the ad size (Quarter, Half, Full or Customized ad size), ad type (Color or Black & White) and Ad Position (Front, Back, Third, Any RHP or LHS page) You may also go for Jacketed, Pointers, and Skybus display ads.
- View the Advertisement Cost and Package rates. Select ‘Start Media Negotiation’ tab, fill in your display ad requirements and avail the special offers and further discounts.
- Then, proceed to compose your ad by editing from our existing ad templates or uploading the ad design in PDF/JPEG/TIFF format.
- Finally, let us know your preferred day of publishing the ads and then make payment via our various offline or online channels.
Your Ad is ready to get published on the aforesaid date.
The rate for display Ads differs for every advertiser. releaseMyAd following the "Smart Media Buying" process negotiates the best deal for every advertiser based on our information on historic pricing and vacant Ad inventory. To get the lowest rate for your campaign all you need to do is drop an inquiry on the website or call us directly on 09830629298.