Hindustan (Hindi Daily), is a sister publication of Hindustan Times. Hindustan Times (HT) is a leading newspaper in India and is the flagship publication of HT Media Ltd. Book Classifieds in Hindustan since It has a nation wide reach with simultaneous editions from New Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi and Kolkata.
Rajasthan Patrika is a Hindi language daily newspaper published from Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kota and other cities of Rajasthan and from major Indian cities such as Banglore, Surat, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Bhopal. Book classifieds in Rajasthan Patrika to take advantage of its widespread readership.
Amar Ujala is a Hindi daily newspaper distributed in India, with a circulation of 20,000 serving over 14 districts in Western Uttar Pradesh. As of 2008, Amar Ujala readership is 2.96 Crore in India (Hindi belt). Eighteen editions are currently printed. Book Classifieds in Amar Ujala to generate maxim response for your newspaper ad.
Dainik Jagran is a Hindi newspaper published in Northern India. As of October 2012, Dainik Jagran has 32 editions & the only daily to print over 200 sub-editions. Book Clasifieds in Dainik Jagran to draw attention of readers in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Punjab, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh.
Purvanchal Prahari was the first ever Hindi daily of the North East published by the GL Publications Ltd. About half a million Hindi-speaking people live in the North Eastern region in closer harmony with local multi-ethnic population. GL Publications was established in 1988 in Guwahati by Mr. GL Agarwalla a businessman and philanthropist.
Yashobhumi is a Hindi language newspaper published from Mumbai, India. This Hindi language newspaper of this prime metro has a huge circulation and readership figures. It is enlightening a broad section of Hindi speaking population of Mumbai. The newspaper is regarded as the cost effective medium of advertising.
Salam Duniya is a Hindi-language daily newspaper of India. It ranked 8 among other Hindi General Interest Newspapers in Kolkata. Currently it is published from many cities of East India. So book classified ads in Salam Duniya newspaper to reach out to a vast number of Hindi readers.
Why advertise in Hindi Newspaper
Looking to advertise in Hindi newspapers? releaseMyAd can help you book your display ads in the leading Hindi newspapers such as Amar Ujala, Dainik Jagran, Sandhya Times, Navbharat Times, Sanmarg, Punjab Kesari, Hindustan, Nai Dunia, Rajasthan Patrika, Dainik Bhaskar, Jansatta, Nava Bharat etc.
Why should you book your ads in Hindi newspapers via releaseMyAd?
- Largest INS accredited ad agency for Hindi newspapers.
- Instant Online Booking via few steps simplified process.
- Guaranteed Lowest Rates for every Hindi Newspaper.
- Expert Assistance to pick and choose the right Hindi Newspaper.
- A comprehensive list of Hindi Newspapers to choose from.
For more details to book your ads in any Hindi Newspapers of India you can drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or can directly call us on 09830629298.
How to book Ads in Hindi Newspaper
In order to place your Display Ad in any Hindi Newspapers you need to follow the given simple process:
- Select a special pullout page from the Main newspaper, Jobs and careers, or Obituary.
- Select your preferred city and view details for your newspaepr display advertisements.
- Next, you can choose the ad size (Quarter, Half, Full or Customized ad size), ad type (Color or Black & White) and Ad Position (Front, Back, Third, Any RHP or LHS page) You may also go for Jacketed, Pointers, and Skybus display ads.
- View the Advertisement Cost and Package rates. Select ‘Start Media Negotiation’ tab, fill in your display ad requirements and avail the special offers and further discounts.
- Then, proceed to compose your ad by editing from our existing ad templates or uploading the ad design in PDF/JPEG/TIFF format.
- Finally, let us know your preferred day of publishing the ads and then make payment via our various offline or online channels.
Your Ad is ready to get published on the aforesaid date.
The rate for display Ads differs for every advertiser. releaseMyAd following the "Smart Media Buying" process negotiates the best deal for every advertiser based on our information on historic pricing and vacant Ad inventory. To get the lowest rate for your campaign all you need to do is drop an inquiry on the website or call us directly on 09830629298.