Maharashtra Times is the 9th largest selling Marathi daily newspaper based out of Mumbai. It is owned by the Times of India group. Other than The Times of India, Maharashtra Times is the only newspaper in Mumbai which has more than one million readers in the city. So book classifieds in Mahrashtra Times to draw the attention of a million readers.
Sakal is an Indian Newspaper of Marathi Language circulated around major cities like Pune, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Nashik, Nagpur, Satara, Solapur and Aurangabad in Maharashtra. A considerably vast readership makes this newspaper an ideal choice for booking Classifieds in Maharashtra. Sakal is the flagship newspaper of the foundation publication, Sakal Media Group. It ranks among the top 10 language dailies of India.
Divya Marathi is Marathi language newspaper, launched on 28th May 2011.
Deshonnati is a Hindi newspaper published across the state of Maharashtra and other parts of India. The newspaper has gained immense popularity over the years and today is recognized as one of the best in West India. Presently Deshonnati has editions in more than thirty five cities covering all four zones of the country.
Tarun Bharat is a Maharastrian NewsPaper published from Belgaum .Focusing on the local news in & around Maharashtra is the main area of focus of this newspaper. Tarun Bharat was established by Late Shri Baburao Thakur, a freedom fighter, educationist and social activist.
The Punya Nagari Newspaper Group of Maharashtra stands second in terms of circulation in Maharashtra. It has editions in all major cities of Maharashtra.
Pudhari is a popular Marathi daily published from Kolhapur. It is the fourth-largest Marathi newspaper daily.Its editor is Pratap Sinh Jadhav. Pudhari has different editions for major districts of Maharashtra namely Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Solapur, Ahmadnagar, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Belgaum & edition for Goa state.
Mumbai Choufer is a Marathi newspaper with a single edition, which is Mumbai. The total circulation of the newspaper is 2000.
Saamana (Marathi: à¤¸à¤¾à¤®à¤¨à¤¾) is a Marathi-language newspaper published in Maharashtra, India. The paper was launched on 23 January 1988 by Bal Thackeray.
Sandhyakal is an evening Marathi daily newspaper.
Dainik Gomantak is a marathi newspaper.
Goadoot is a marathi newspaper circulated in Goa
Why advertise in Marathi Newspaper
Looking to advertise in Marathi newspapers? releaseMyAd can help you book your display ads in the leading Marathi newspapers such as Maharashtra Times, Loksatta, Lokprabha, Sakal, Divya Marathi, Punya Nagari, Pudhari, Lokmat etc .
Why should you book your display ads in Marathi newspaper via releaseMyAd?
- Largest INS accredited ad agency for Marathi newspapers.
- Instant Online Booking via a 3 step simplified process.
- Guaranteed Lowest Rates for every Marathi Newspaper.
- Expert Assistance to pick and choose the right Marathi Newspaper.
- A comprehensive list of Marathi Newspapers to choose from.
For more details to book your display ads in any Marathi Newspaper of India you can drop a mail to email@example.com or can directly call us on 09830629298.
How to book Ads in Marathi Newspaper
In order to place your Display Ad in any Marathi Newspaper you need to follow the given simple process:
- Select a special pullout page from the Main newspaper, Jobs and careers, or Obituary.
- Select your preferred city and view details for your newspaper display advertisements.
- Next, you can choose the ad size (Quarter, Half, Full or Customized ad size), ad type (Color or Black & White) and Ad Position (Front, Back, Third, Any RHP or LHS page) You may also go for Jacketed, Pointers, and Skybus display ads.
- View the Advertisement Cost and Package rates. Select ‘Start Media Negotiation’ tab, fill in your display ad requirements and avail the special offers and further discounts.
- Then, proceed to compose your ad by editing from our existing ad templates or uploading the ad design in PDF/JPEG/TIFF format.
- Finally, let us know your preferred day of publishing the ads and then make payment via our various offline or online channels.
Your Ad is ready to get published on the aforesaid date.
The rate for display Ads differs for every advertiser. releaseMyAd following the "Smart Media Buying" process negotiates the best deal for every advertiser based on our information on historic pricing and vacant Ad inventory. To get the lowest rate for your campaign all you need to do is drop an inquiry on the website or call us directly on 09830629298.