Maharashtra Times is the 9th largest selling Marathi daily newspaper based out of Mumbai. It is owned by the Times of India group. Other than The Times of India, Maharashtra Times is the only newspaper in Mumbai which has more than one million readers in the city. So book classifieds in Mahrashtra Times to draw the attention of a million readers.
Sakal is an Indian Newspaper of Marathi Language circulated around major cities like Pune, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Nashik,Nagpur,Satara,Solapur and Aurangabad in Maharashtra. A considerably vast readership makes this newspaper an ideal choice for booking Classifieds in Maharashtra. Sakal (Marathi: सकाळ, meaning "Morning") is a Marathi language daily newspaper headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Sakal is the flagship newspaper of the foundation publication, Sakal Media Group. It ranks among the top 10 language dailies of India. It is published in Pune, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Nashik, Aurangabad, Nanded, Solapur, Nagpur, Satara, Amravati and Jalgaon. Dr. N. B. aka Nanasaheb Parulekar founded Sakal and circulation was launched on January 1, 1932. Pratap G. Pawar is the present Chairman of the Sakal Media Group. He is the Vice - President of WAN (World Association of Newspapers. Abhijit Pawar is the managing director of Sakal Media Group. Group’s other operations consist of regional newspapers, magazines and Internet publishing, together employing over 3000 people. It holds one of the largest Marathi website eSakal that reaches to 300,000 Internet users across globe. It is Alexa's top ranked web-site in Marathi category. Other publications include the English-language daily (that replaced The Maharashtra Herald), Gomantak, Gomantak Times, a Marathi and English language dailies respectively published from neighboring State of Goa and Agrowon, the first ever daily dedicated to agriculture and farming.[ Sakal Times].Apart from these Main Issues many supplements is issued from Sakal Media Group like Pratibimb, Young Buzz, posiview(Financial supplement), Job Buzz etc.
Deshonatti is a Hindi newspaper published across the state of Maharashtra and other parts of India. The newspaper has gained immense popularity over the years and today is recognized as one of the best in West India. Presently Deshonatti has editions in more than thirty five cities covering all four zones of the country.
Pudhari is a popular Marathi daily published from Kolhapur. It is the fourth-largest Marathi newspaper daily.Its editor is Pratap Sinh Jadhav. Pudhari has different editions for major districts of Maharashtra namely Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Solapur, Ahmadnagar, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Belgaum & edition for Goa state.
Why advertise in Marathi Newspaper
Looking to advertise in Marathi newspapers? releaseMyAd can help you book your display ads in the leading Marathi newspapers such as Maharashtra Times, Loksatta, Lokprabha, Sakal, Divya Marathi, Punya Nagari, Pudhari, Lokmat etc .
Why should you book your display ads in Marathi newspaper via releaseMyAd?
- Largest INS accredited ad agency for Marathi newspapers.
- Instant Online Booking via a 3 step simplified process.
- Guaranteed Lowest Rates for every Marathi Newspaper.
- Expert Assistance to pick and choose the right Marathi Newspaper.
- A comprehensive list of Marathi Newspapers to choose from.
For more details to book your display ads in any Marathi Newspaper of India you can drop a mail to email@example.com or can directly call us on 09830629298.
How to book Ads in Marathi Newspaper
In order to place your Display Ad in any Marathi Newspaper you need to follow the given simple process:
- Select a special pullout page from the Main newspaper, Jobs and careers, or Obituary.
- Select your preferred city and view details for your newspaper display advertisements.
- Next, you can choose the ad size (Quarter, Half, Full or Customized ad size), ad type (Color or Black & White) and Ad Position (Front, Back, Third, Any RHP or LHS page) You may also go for Jacketed, Pointers, and Skybus display ads.
- View the Advertisement Cost and Package rates. Select ‘Start Media Negotiation’ tab, fill in your display ad requirements and avail the special offers and further discounts.
- Then, proceed to compose your ad by editing from our existing ad templates or uploading the ad design in PDF/JPEG/TIFF format.
- Finally, let us know your preferred day of publishing the ads and then make payment via our various offline or online channels.
Your Ad is ready to get published on the aforesaid date.
The rate for display Ads differs for every advertiser. releaseMyAd following the "Smart Media Buying" process negotiates the best deal for every advertiser based on our information on historic pricing and vacant Ad inventory. To get the lowest rate for your campaign all you need to do is drop an inquiry on the website or call us directly on 09830629298.