Why advertise in Punjabi Newspaper
Looking to advertise in Punjabi newspapers? releaseMyAd can help you book your display ads in the leading Punjabi newspapers such as Ajit, Punjabi Tribune, Ajit Samachar etc .
Why should you book your ads in Punjabi newspaper via releaseMyAd?
- Largest INS accredited ad agency for Punjabi newspapers.
- Instant Online Booking via few steps simplified process.
- Guaranteed Lowest Rates for every Punjabi Newspaper.
- Expert Assistance to pick and choose the right Punjabi Newspaper.
- A comprehensive list of Punjabi Newspapers to choose from.
For more details to book your ads in any Punjabi Newspaper of India you can drop a mail to email@example.com or can directly call us on 09830629298.
How to book Ads in Punjabi Newspaper
In order to place your Display Ad in any Punjabi Newspaper you need to follow the given simple process:
- Select a special pullout page from the Main newspaper, Jobs and careers, or Obituary.
- Select your preferred city and view details for your newspaper display advertisements.
- Next, you can choose the ad size (Quarter, Half, Full or Customized ad size), ad type (Color or Black & White) and Ad Position (Front, Back, Third, Any RHP or LHS page) You may also go for Jacketed, Pointers, and Skybus display ads.
- View the Advertisement Cost and Package rates. Select ‘Start Media Negotiation’ tab, fill in your display ad requirements and avail the special offers and further discounts.
- Then, proceed to compose your ad by editing from our existing ad templates or uploading the ad design in PDF/JPEG/TIFF format.
- Finally, let us know your preferred day of publishing the ads and then make payment via our various offline or online channels.
Your Ad is ready to get published on the aforesaid date.
The rate for display Ads differs for every advertiser. releaseMyAd following the "Smart Media Buying" process negotiates the best deal for every advertiser based on our information on historic pricing and vacant Ad inventory. To get the lowest rate for your campaign all you need to do is drop an inquiry on the website or call us directly on 09830629298.