Display Classifieds are elaborate classified advertisements which consist of images and company logos. Classified Display (CD) ads are quite prevalent under the Property category as people looking to purchase or rent property prefer to have a glance of the estates on sale or for rent.
CD ads can grab a lot of attention due to the use of images, logos, coloured backgrounds and other graphics. The option of pre-designed templates makes it easy for the advert to be created and composed as per your imagination and creativity. You can upload the image of the property on sale, you can upload the logo of your Real Estate agency. The ad font can be formatted as per your choice along with the header and footer of the templates.
The aim with which releaseMyAd created an online solution for placing newspaper classified adverts in any newspaper of your choice is to make the process of booking easy and fast. Your ad can be ready to be published in just 3 easy steps:
The first step comprises of choosing the ad type as Classified Display which in turn takes you to the page where you can select the category as Property as well as the newspaper in which you want your advertisement to appear. You can also choose from a range of discount packages available for multiple edition or newspaper ad releases.
On the second step, you can select the basic design template from a range of pre designed formats, which are available both in colour and black and white. This pre designed template can be designed according to your own preferences with the help of colour change options, text formatting, image and logo uploading etc. On the ‘Compose Ad’ page you can also upload your own designed advert and specify the length and width of the same. ReleaseMyAd provides you with an exclusive option to have a glance at your advertisement before it is published in the newspaper with the Live Ad Preview Feature.
In the last stage you can simply make your payment with the help of our online or offline payment modes. The online payment options include payments via Credit/Debit Cards, Net banking while the offline mediums vary from Demand Drafts, Cheque Deposits, Cash Collection from your office or home and NEFT (Online Wire Transfer).
Classified Display ads or column ads have the potential to be fairly attention grabbing as well as generate a good number of reader responses if designed properly.
In order to grab maximum attention for your property advertisement, simply keep the following tips in mind while releasing your ad:
- First of all, keep in mind that CD adverts cannot vary much in width, they can only vary in length for most newspapers. The width of a column ad is generally not more than 3 cms which is same as a single column of a newspaper
- Secondly, please choose from the templates in which there is the option of uploading images and logos as they cost the same as the templates without these options
- Thirdly, try and make the header and footers of the newspaper ad template concise to make the ad subtle yet informative
- The use of images of the plot or estate or property in question and the use of logos of the real estate agencies imbibes interest and faith of the reader or prospective buyer
- Try and use contrast colours for the header & footer and the body to make it stand out among other adverts
For any other questions regarding booking and publishing newspaper advertisements, please visit our Question and Answer Forum or the Frequently Asked Questions at :http://www.releasemyad.com/forum/