Classified Display (CD) advertisements are display enabled classified ad types, in which you can upload images, logos and use design templates for designing and enhancing your Recruitment adverts. Display classified adverts are one of the most ideal ways of newspaper advertising for recruiters as they enable you to glorify the company with the help of logos and images.
CD advertisements are capable of drawing a lot of attention to the classified section due the available colour combinations for the design templates, text formatting options and other graphic typefaces. These ads are calculated on the basis of per sq.cm of space taken up by the ad in terms of length and width of the advert.
ReleaseMyAd firmly believes in meeting your classified advertising requirements within the minimum amount of time, which is why we have introduced a simple 3 step process to make your advert booking experience easier:
The first step requires you to choose the ad type as Classified Display and the category as Recruitment in order to proceed with the release of your advertisement. You should also select the newspaper of your choice or the package as per your requirement.
The second step is the most interesting step in your entire ad booking procedure. It enables you to unleash your creative side as you can create and design the advert with the help of our online pre designed templates. You can edit the colours of the header and footer as well as the body of the ad or format the text and font or upload images and logos of the organisation. Alternatively, you may also design your own advertisement and upload it on our website to be printed in the newspaper of your choice.
You can also preview your ad with the help of our Live Ad Preview Feature!!
The third step requires you to complete and clear the ad payments and choose the release dates in order to confirm the release of your advert and receive an email confirmation from us with all the booking details. The payment mediums include both online options like Credit/Debit Cards or Net Banking and offline options which range from Demand Draft, Cheque Deposits, NEFT (Online Wire Transfer) as well as Cash Collection from home or office.
Display Classifieds also known as columns ads can draw the desired attention to your recruitment advertisements, be it in any newspaper with a little help from ReleaseMyAd.
Get the desired responses and attention for your recruitment advert with a little help from and familiarity with ReleaseMyAd.com:
- For classified display ads, we suggest that you choose the design template that enables you to upload images and logos as the templates without these features cost the same as the templates without these features
- Incorporating the company logo in such a scenario marks the authenticity of the recruiting organisation
- If you make the header, footer and the ad body of contrasting colours then the advert catches the eyes of the readers much more easily
- The use of images adds to the embellishment of the ad drawing more attention to your recruitment classified advertisement
- Last but not the least, while uploading a display classified you must keep in mind that the width of the ad cannot be more than 3 cms and the size of the advert can vary only in length, hence please specify the exact length and width of your advert while uploading your own design
For any further classified display newspaper ad booking related questions or clarifications, please visit the following link: http://www.releasemyad.com/forum/ which is our Question and Answer Forum.