In a developing country like India, the need for good employees and the search for considerate employers is always prevalent. Recruitment text ads, commonly known as run-on line adverts are one of the most sought after newspaper ad types across India.
All ambitious job seekers are always on the lookout for new and better career prospects, while employers always need dedicated and indispensable employees. This makes newspaper advertisements one of the most trusted mediums for searching for potential employees as well as employers. The recruitment text classified adverts are charged on the basis of the number of lines/words/characters used in the advertisement.
ReleaseMyAd firmly believes in meeting your classified advertising requirements within the minimum amount of time, which is why we have introduced a simple 3 step process to make your advert booking experience easier:
You can start the booking of your newspaper advertisement by choosing the ad type as Classified Text Ad. Then you must choose the ad category as recruitment in order to proceed with the booking of your ad. In this step you must also choose the preferred newspaper or the combo package as per requirement.
In the next step, you are directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page, where you can compose your ad matter and design your newspaper advertisement. Since Classified Text ads are too textual, you can avail our online enhancements in order to make the simple text ad more prominent and catchy. The enhancements include ticks, colour backgrounds, screen borders. Some regional newspapers also offer ad translation options for reaching out to different regions. After creating the advert, you can review it with the help of our exclusive Live Ad Preview Feature.
Lastly, you can complete the booking by proceeding with your payment and confirming the ad release dates. For your convenience we have incorporated the option of both online and offline payment mediums. The online mediums include Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking payment modes while the offline options are paying via Demand Draft/Cheques, Cash Collection from your doorstep and NEFT (Online Wire Transfer).
In the race of millions of job seekers and thousands of employers, it is extremely essential for your advertisement to stand out under the Recruitment section.
Amplify your recruitment advert and stand out among many other advertisers with certain helpful tips for ReleaseMyAd:
- The first thing to be added to a simple text ad that can enhance it is a simple tick mark at the top of your ad content. It instantly draws attention to the content of your classified text recruitment advertisement
- In case you are looking for a job and have no clue about what should be the content of your ad, you can easily take a hint from our ‘Sample Ads’
- You can also embolden the first few words or the important lines or characters of your ad matter in order to draw attention to it. However this feature is provided by only a few newspapers
- To reach out to a certain target audience we suggest that you specify the sub-category of your advertisement under which it needs to be published like ‘Situation Vacant’, ‘Situation Wanted’, ‘Situation Abroad’ or ‘Placement Consultants’. These too have further classifications as per your requirements
- Other visual enhancements can be added to the simple text ads likes screen borders and colour backgrounds at just a little extra cost
- In case of multiple locations and newspapers,it is suggested that you choose any of the suitable combo packages in order to save money
For any further newspaper ad booking related questions or clarifications, please visit the following link:http://www.releasemyad.com/forum/ which is our Question and Answer Forum.