Hi... I would like to book a Business ad in Pune... Please help me with the contact details with whom I can check the prices / ad options available

Answer:

Please know that releasemyad.com is an online newspaper ads booking portal and we help you book ads in newspapers across India. We also assist you in choosing the newspapers based on your category and location. If you intend to release a Business advertisement in Pune, you can pick the newspaper of your choice from our Online Newspaper Decider.

On this page you can review the ad rates, packages and even the circulation details of the newspapers that are circulated in the preferred region. You can simply choose any of the newspaper packages or rates and proceed with the booking of your advertisement. But, if you intend to pick the best newspapers to promote your Business in Pune, then among regional newspapers, Sakal is an excellent option, while Times of India is another viable option among popular English newspapers of the region. 

On these pages you can view the rates for classified ads as well as the packages associated with the category and location. You can book your ad online with the help of our Ad Booking Tutorial as well as make the payment through online or offline payment mediums. Also know that we do not send any executives for collecting the ad matter, we only have a Cash Collection option as an offline payment mode.

Business Ad for Times of India Pune
Rs.1000 /5 lines Book Now

Times Of India (All Editions) Valid Between Mon to Sat Rs. 21,251 Rs.11,000/5 Lines (49% Off)
Locations - Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Bhuwaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Delhi (Upcountry), Goa, Gur + NCR, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy & Madurai, Uttarkhand, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Related to: Times of India, Business, How to Book, Rate Post date: 21/03/2014 - 01:48PM