Would like to release a Groom wanted advertisement in The Hindu through ReleaseMyAd ; please let me know the discount which can be offered by you and send the discount code to my email id so that I can use your site and continue in future also.

Answer:

In order to release an ad in The Hindu under the matrimonial category, please visit the following link: https://hindu.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial. Here you can review the ad rates and all the discount packages associated with the specified ad category. As you choose the discount package you are directly directed to the 'Compose Ad' page where you can simply start composing your ad and the discount will automatically apply to the advert cost invoice. 

Please select an appropriate package and begin composing your ad with the help of our enhancements. You may also get a sneak peek of how your ad will appear in the newspaper before publishing it by previewing it via our Live Ad Preview Feature.

You can clear your payments via our online payment options that include Credit Cards/ Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro Card), Net Banking or Offline mediums such as Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts as well as Cash Collection from Home / Office - NEFT (Online Cash Transfer).

Related to: Hindu, Matrimonial, Payment Options, Rate Post date: 12/06/2020 - 06:24PM