I want to book an ad in HT publications to rent out my commercial property.Please help me with the details.

Answer:

Since the category of ad that you want to book is a property ad, we recommend you to visit our page on Hindustan Times Property Ad Rates.  Here first of all you have to specify your ad type as classified ad or a display ad and then proceed to select your preferred location and the respective ad rates. You can also choose from the discount packages displayed below the individual ad rates. Usually, it is more wise and economical to choose a discount package as you can book multiple editions at the best discounted rate.

After you choose the ad rate affordable for you to invest your money in, we take you to the next step of composing your ad. Provide us with the ad copy, heading and the sub-category of the property ad that you want to book. Like for example in this case you need to select your sub category as To-Let, since you want to rent your property.

Compose your ad copy online. You can use the ad enhancements like background colour, ticks and highlights. If your ad is a display ad you can also take the help of our sample ad template online or you can also directly upload your pre-designed ad.

The next step is to choose the relevant dates of publishing of the ad and then make your final payments through our offline and online payment options.

You can make your payment through credit cards, debit cards, net banking and wire transfer service. You can also make your payment by offline options like Cheque Deposit, Cash Deposit, Cash Collection, Cash Transfer or Demand Drafts.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Property, How to Book Post date: 05/05/2014 - 04:05PM