I wanted to place an ad for grooms for my sister. I needed clarification if it should be placed under Grooms wanted heading of the Hindu? Please let me know the rates as well.

Answer:

If you want to place an ad for a groom, then definitely you have to specify the sub-category of the ad as Wanted Grooms. To place an ad for grooms in The Hindu, please visit The Hindu Matrimonial Ad Rates page. On this page, you can view the current rates and offers along with the subsequent edition. You can either choose to book your ad in individual editions or you can also choose the discount packages.

It is always sensible and commendable that you book your ad under the discount packages or combo offer rates. Under the Special Discount Package you can book your ad in all the editions of Hindu at high discount rates.

The next step is to proceed with composing the ad. You can compose, design, create, upload your ad and view sample ads online. If you’ve already pre-composed you ad, then you can directly upload it on our website. In case you need help to create and compose your ad, you can always take the help of our online sample creative templates. On this page itself, you can specify the sub-category of your ad as Wanted Grooms and then proceed to make your payment.

In case of a text classified you can enhance your text using background colour, bold, tick etc. in case of a display classifies, you can take the help of our sample templates to give your advertisement a proper shape and design.

For more ideas on how your ad should be, you can also refer to our Matrimonial Sample Ad page. Make sure that you clear all the final payments two days prior to the day your ad is intended to release.

Related to: Hindu, Matrimonial, Rate Post date: 03/08/2020 - 06:57PM