I want to publish my ad on 10th May in Hindu-Chennai edition. Send me the rates and details about the payment procedure.

Answer:

For booking an ad in the Chennai edition of the Hindu, you have to extend your date of publishing by two-three more days. At Releasemyad.com, we ensure guaranteed booking and publishing of your ad on the condition that you book the ad at least two days prior to the day of publish and clear all you payments.

To know the rates for Chennai Edition, please visit our Hindu Classified Ad Rates page for Chennai. Here you can choose the preferred category of your ad and view the rates and offers accordingly.

You can only proceed to the final step of making your payment once you choose to compose or upload your ad after choosing to book your ad under a preferred ad rate.

We are considerate to the fact that a lot of our users might not be comfortable in making their payment online. To satisfy all customer needs, we provide both offline and online payment options.

You can either pay by our online payment options like Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking or Wire Transfer. You can also pay us by offline depositing a Cheque, Cash or Demand Draft in any nearby ICICI Bank. You can also make your payment offline via Cash Transfer or Cash Collection.

In case of any Queries, please do revert back to us on our email questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com. For understanding the booking process in detail, you can visit our Online Booking Tutorial page.

Related to: HinduPayment Options, Rate Post date: 10/05/2014 - 11:06AM