I have to book matrimonial ad for my daughter in the Hindu. Please suggest me with the rates and sample ads.

Answer:

ReleaseMyAd.com is an online booking ad agency and we assure to book ads for you online instantly at no extra charges. To start with the booking, please visit the Hindu Matri Ad Rates page and kindly check the rates and discount packages for all Hindu editions. If you intend to publish the ad in multiple editions, then it is always wiser to book the ad under the special discount packages. These packages are solely offered by the publication house itself and allow customers to book the same ad for multiple locations at a much lower discount rate. Booking the same ad for individual locations will cost you expensive.

In the rates page, click on the Book now option to move on to the next step where you can create and compose your own ad. You may refer to the Matrimonial Sample Ads page if you need help with the sample ads while composing your ad.

Please follow the Online Booking Tutorial page of our website for a more appropriate guidance on the ad booking process through our website. Please clear your payment 2 days prior to the day the ad has to release for confirmed booking and assured release in the newspaper. 

Related to: Hindu, Matrimonial, Sample Ad, Rate Post date: 24/06/2014 - 05:05PM