I want to book a Matrimonial ad in Kochi. Please suggest me with the newspapers and the rates and discount packages. (Same as question 1) My ad matter is: Ezhava Boy Thiruvoonam Shudhajathakam 30/167 B. tech Software Engineer Kochi Monthly Salary 70000 Grandparents inter-caste Sound Finance 9995585138 8289826215

Answer:

Welcome to releaseMyAd. You can view all your newspaper options alongside their rates by filling out your details in the Newspaper Decider. Please specify your category of choice as Matrimonial and location as Kochi. On making your specifications, you will be provided a list of the best newspapers to publish a Matrimonial ad in Kochi. You can then compare and choose the newspaper you want to advertise in and then book your ad. The rates and discount packages are displayed just adjacent to the names and circulation number of the newspaper options. Following this are three simple steps – composing your newspaper advertisement where you can provide your ad matter, enhance and design the same using different enhancement tools and also specify the sub-category of your ad. In the next step you need to choose the date(s) on which you want your ad to be published and then finally choose the relevant payment option. Your payment options include:

Online Methods:

·         Credit/Debit Cards

·         Net Banking

·         NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

·         Cash Deposit

·         Cash Transfer

·         Cash Collection

·         Demand Drafts

Your ad is thus booked and is ready to be published in the newspaper.  Please take a review of the Online Booking Tutorial Guide. Follow the slides in the video to learn the booking procedure through our website in detail.  

Related to: Matrimonial, How to Book, Discount Rate Post date: 03/07/2014 - 02:07PM