I want to Book Text Classified Ad in Bari Bazar for Flat Buy/Sell. Newspaper Anandabazar Patrika. But, when I am selecting the Bari Bazar option I am not getting the options for Coloured Ad or Tick etc. Please help me; I want to place the ad on 5th July.

Answer:

Dear customer! Welcome to releaseMyAd. We acknowledge your concern.  To start with hassle free booking please visit the ABP Classified Ad Rates page and select your category as Property here. On selecting the category, you will be asked to select the type of your ad. Select Text Classified Ad as your choice of advertisement. Next select your choice of state and city and proceed with your ad booking by selecting ABP as your choice of newspaper.

You may also visit the ABP Property Ad Rates page and select your preferred choice of edition and rates here. Select the rates and edition suitable for your choice and then proceed to compose and design your ad in the compose ad section.

Please type in the ad matter in this section. You can use different ad enhancement options like Background Colour, Screen Border and Tick (charges applicable for the same). Please note that if it’s a Classified Text ad, you cannot specify colour or black and white ad. However, you can always select your choice of background colour and preview how the ad will appear when published in the newspaper in the ad preview section. Also, remember that you’ve to specify the sub-category of your ad as Flat Bari Purchases/Sales in the compose ad page itself.  

Make your payment and select the dates for the ad to publish. Please ensure that the ad is booked and payments are cleared at lease 2-3 days prior to the final date of ad release.

Related to: Anandabazar Patrika, Property, How to Book, Rate Post date: 04/07/2014 - 01:19PM