My Public notice is regarding a lost Shares certificate which I need for the transfer purpose. What will be the rate of publishing this notice in newspapers of Pune? Please provide rates of English and Marathi newspapers as I need to post it in 2 newspapers. Request for a call back if possible. My number is 8888577262

Answer:

Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com.

Please visit the Newspaper Decider and from here select your category as Public Notice and Tenders and location as Pune. This will display a list of recommended newspapers along with their subsequent rates, discounts and circulation.You can find your rates and packages here and pick your choice of English and Marathi newspaper from the list of displayed newspapers.

Once you’ve made your choices, please proceed to click on the Book Now option. This will require you to complete your booking by two simple steps: 1) Compose your Ad and 2) Select the dates for the ad to release and choosing a suitable payment option to clear your payment.

Once your ad is booked, we will send you a confirmation invoice via e-mail to confirm that your ad has been booked from our end. But please note that, for confirmed booking and publish of your ad, it should be booked and all you necessary payment transaction should be complete at least 2-3 days prior to the day of ad release.  

In case of any trouble or issue, you are free to call us on our number 09830629298. You can also drop in your queries at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com. And for online guidance on how to book an ad through our website, refer to the Online Booking Tutorial

Related to: Tenders, How to Book, Rate Post date: 15/07/2014 - 07:01PM