Dear Sir, I want to give matrimonial ad in Hindustan Times matrimonial edition in Delhi for Sunday i.e. on 10.08.2014. Following is the ad matter:- “Decent educated bride for Mangalik Panjabi Engineer, Aged 30 plus from Ludhiana, working in MNC in Germany.Father retired and settled in Ludhiana (Punjab). Contact: (M)0********9 or j*****i@gmail.com”

Answer:

In case of matrimonial ads, please keep in mind that you need to book them well in advance to ensure that the ad is published on the preferred dates as Sunday is the only focus day available for matrimonial ads. To start the booking of your advertisement, you must visit the Hindustan Times Matrimonial Ad rates page.

Choose a suitable package or edition as Delhi and then proceed to compose your advert. Just fill in the ad matter, preview the ad then choose the release dates and proceed to clear the payments for the same. You can either pay via online mediums or via offline mediums as per your convenience. Ensure that the ad is booked 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates so that it is published on time.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, Rate Post date: 06/08/2014 - 04:57PM