I want to post a recruitment ad in Times of India Ahmedabad edition. Which is the leading newspaper agency which can help me book?

Answer:

Times of India is one of the leading newspapers in Hyderabad. You can easily book your ads on Times of India through popular newspaper advertising agency releaseMyAd. releaseMyAd allows you to book ads across any newspaper all over India. If you want to book a recruitment ad in Times of India Ahmedabad edition, you need to follow these steps:

. Visit the releaseMyAd Ahmedabad

. Select the preferred newspaper as Times of India.

. Select the type of ad which you want to publish i.e. display ad or classified ad.

. Compose your own ad.

. Make payment either through online medium or offline medium.

. Your ad is ready to get published.

If you have any queries related to booking an ad or rates and offers, you can email us at book@releasemyad.com or directly call us at 09830629298

Recruitment Ad for Times of India Ahmedabad
Rs.335 /sqcm Book Now

Times Of India (All Editions) Valid Between Mon to Sat Rs. 0/sqcm
Locations - Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Bhuwaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Delhi (Upcountry), Goa, Gur + NCR, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy & Madurai, Uttarkhand, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Related to: Times of India, Recruitment, How to Book Post date: 06/04/2015 - 01:01PM