Can you please tell me what should be my ad category if i want to put a name change ad in Amar Ujala,Delhi.

Answer:

A name change ad can be categorised under"Announcement" .You can book a name change ad in Amar Ujala by visiting the following linkhttp://amarujala.releasemyad.com/ad_step1.php .Kindly choose your ad category as Change of Name and select your location or a package.You will be directed to the compose ad page,where you can compose your ad.You can also make use of special enhancement colours or borders at a nominal extra cost and see a preview of your ad so composed.Thereafter you will be directed to the dates page where you need to select the date of release of your ad.Once this has been done you can confirm your booking and proceed to the payment page and clear payment for the ad so booked.

If you need more information about Amar Ujala Classified then you can call us on 9830629298 or mail at enquiry@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Amar Ujala, Announcement, How to Book Post date: 07/01/2021 - 01:01PM