I want my ad to appear under RESTAURANT section in Assam Tribune. However I don't see the option on the website. Please help

Answer:

As per your requirement, please be informed that you can place your advertisement in the Business Section of the Assam Tribune in order to get relevant customer responses.

Should you like to book the ad in Assam Tribune, please visit the following link: http://assamtribune.releasemyad.com/rates/business. On this page pleas review the ad rates as well as editions and combo packages that are available for specific newspapers and locations.

As soon as you choose the package or edition as per your preference you are directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page where you can create and design your ad as per your preference. You may also specify the sub heading of your advert in order to reach out to the most relevant audience.

Please ensure that you must clear all your payments and confirm the release dates in order to get the ad published on time.

Related to: Assam Tribune, Business, How to Book Post date: 20/03/2013 - 11:48AM